Make time for the things that really matter in life. Find balance and happiness in your daily life, the Scandinavian way, with The Scandinavian Guide to Happiness!
There’s a reason Finland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and Sweden consistently rank as the top 5 happiest countries on earth! Find out the secrets to their happiness and fulfillment in The Scandinavian Guide to Happiness, which shares centuries of Nordic wisdom, including:
– Lykke: Happiness is all around you (Denmark)
– Lagom: Just the right amount—not too much, not too little (Sweden)
– Fika: Taking daily coffee breaks and other comforting rituals (Sweden)
– Hygge: Coziness brings comfort, courage, and happiness (Denmark)
– Sisu: Everyday courage, grit, and determination & acting rationally in the face of adversity
These basic principles will help you see how to have a happy life without buying anything, changing yourself, or making any other crazy drastic changes! Topics include Simplicity, Happiness, Health & Wellness, Relationships, Nature-Inspired Living, and more. Full of inspiring, encouraging ideas—and charming illustrations!—this thoughtful Scandinavian guide is sure to put a happy glow on your life.
Length: 208 pages